Re: mongoose-users@googlegroups.com

Sergey Lyubka

Sep 7, 2015, 4:18:45 AM9/7/15
to mongoose-users
Hi Xitaotao,
Latest Mongoose is singly threaded.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 8:53 AM, <xitaot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,I have a question about Mongoose thread model.
I want to know the thread model of Mongoose of the latest version which is 5.7.I've view the source code of Mongoose,but it's really hard for me to understand that because there is too much define and too much uses of net skeleton,so i can't catch
the thread model of the latest version.
The last version I'used is 3.7 and it's clear to see that it uses thread pool to server different request with each thread.So ,if there is any document describe what i want
or u can somehow help me to understand.
Thank u very much.