mongoose windows binary

Sourav Ghosh

Nov 3, 2015, 2:52:12 PM11/3/15
to mongoose-users
I am using mongoose web server version 5.6 binary in my windows machine. When it is running, its icon is shown in the notification box at the right of windows taskbar. Can I hide the icon without exiting mongoose? Thank you.

Sergey Lyubka

Nov 5, 2015, 4:16:09 AM11/5/15
to mongoose-users
Hi Sourav,
That is not possible, icon is always visible.