mongoose SSL server with enrypted key

shilpanabar

May 12, 2014, 6:50:57 PM5/12/14
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to start Mongoose server securely on port 443 (Mongoose 3.8). I have a encrypted certificate file and also have the password to decrypt it.
Using below openssl tool, I decrypt the key file so that I can generate bundle.pem for mongoose to provide in "CURLOPT_SSLCERT" option.
(openssl rsa -in myEncryptedKey.pem -passin pass:"+ password + " -out  clearKey.pem)
Using clearKey and CACert, I generate a bundle.pem file for the mongoose server and everything is fine and working as expected

My question is, I there a way in  mongoose to supply both the encrypted key and password (without manually decrypting it)?

Thanks,
Shilpa

Sergey Lyubka

May 22, 2014, 3:15:49 AM5/22/14
to mongoose-users
No, Mongoose cannot do SSL password callback.
You need to have password-less cert.