best way to save images for a domain

Buddha Shrestha

Dec 13, 2016, 10:28:49 AM12/13/16
to mongoose-users

Hi, I'm new to node.js and i'm trying to make an application which saves photos of users just like a normal application. The user can set a profile picture and could add other pictures as well in their wall.

I'm also done with other parts of my application, but I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to save those images -- since my application should be able to scale the number of users to a big number.

I referenced :

and I'm wondering what would be the best option.

So, could you please suggest what I must be rooting for?

Thanks,