Is possible to save ImageMagick "stdout" directly to Mongoose?

Filipe

Jul 14, 2013, 11:06:56 AM7/14/13
to mongoo...@googlegroups.com
Using a buffer and then retrieve it like an image?

I found this example created by Aaron: https://gist.github.com/aheckmann/2408370 but it's using the file system. I tried to use the stdout from ImageMagick and I'm able to save it as a buffer type, but I can't convert it back to image.

Is there any way to do this or is a must to touch the file system?

Filipe

Jul 14, 2013, 11:14:31 AM7/14/13
to mongoo...@googlegroups.com
Found the solution:

Looks like you need to create a Buffer object like this: var stdoutBuffer =  new Buffer(stdout, 'binary');