How can I insert data of user schema to main schema using mongoose

Rohit Ghosh

Jun 6, 2019, 6:15:02 AM6/6/19
to Mongoose Node.JS ODM
Hello ,

I am finding really hard now how to push a schema registration data into parent schema.
I have posted my question here on stack overflow and please get me through this. I am new in backend with mongo and tried hard to find solution but couldn't .

Tom Blobaum

Jun 6, 2019, 6:48:32 AM6/6/19
to mongoo...@googlegroups.com
I posted a possible solution on stackoverflow.

--
Documentation - http://mongoosejs.com/
Plugins - http://plugins.mongoosejs.com/

Rohit Ghosh