Identity Map

Jamie Orchard-Hays

Sep 3, 2015, 12:46:10 PM9/3/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
What is the currently proper way to enable and use Identity Map. Importantly, will I see its effects in development mode? I think I’ve enabled it, but in a very large request, I see the same objects getting loaded from the db over and over again.

Cheers,

Jamie

jamieorc

Sep 4, 2015, 12:18:03 PM9/4/15
to MongoMapper
Is MongoMapper still alive? Given the cricket sounds on this group recently, it's feeling pretty lonely around here. :)

Jamie

Kevin Lawver

Sep 4, 2015, 1:04:30 PM9/4/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
I still use it daily, but I don’t use IdentityMap (or I would have answered).

Jamie Orchard-Hays

Sep 4, 2015, 2:41:34 PM9/4/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Cheers, Kevin. Chris, are you still working on the project?

Cheers,

Jamie