What is the best way to silence "[DEPRECATED] The 'safe' write concern option has been deprecated in favor of 'w'." warning?

George

Apr 28, 2014, 3:50:33 PM4/28/14
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
We are using mongo_mapper 0.12.0 and keep getting the warning: [DEPRECATED] The 'safe' write concern option has been deprecated in favor of 'w'.

It seems that this issue was closed: https://github.com/mongomapper/mongomapper/issues/507.

What is the best way to silence this warning? Use Mongo Mapper github master? Use a different version of the ruby driver?

Thank you.

Chris Heald

Apr 28, 2014, 3:51:42 PM4/28/14
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Try using MongoMapper 0.13.0.beta2 (though we're about due for an actual release!)