Mongokit: Introducing the raison d'être of the project

Nicolas Clairon

Jul 12, 2013, 6:49:08 AM7/12/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

When I made Mongokit in 2009 it was because I needed an ODM for a particular and personal project. And after one year and half of beta test, I'd like to introduce you to the project which is the raison d'être of Mongokit: Elkorado.

Elkorado is a collaborative effort that is to centralize quality content under multiple topics. The quality content (called a nugget) is signed by the person who discovered it (putting his reputation on the line). As a social platform, we can follow people and pick up their nuggets, but we can also follow topics. Elkorado allows you to combine topics and people to filter the nuggets easily.

You can find more informations at: http://www.elkorado.com

This website has been built against MongoDB and JQuery Mobile.

You can come and join use if you like to participate to the best collection of nuggets of the web (there are more than 3000 nuggets right now). Any feedback is appreciated.

Have fun,

N.