New Release?

John Brodie

Jul 25, 2013, 8:16:09 AM7/25/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Namlook,

The recently merged pull request #127 is needed in order to for us to use
the migrations that MongoKit provides.  Is there any plan on releasing a
new version of MongoKit soon?  We'd like to avoid building our own
package, as it makes deployments more complex.

Regards,
John

John Brodie

Aug 5, 2013, 10:23:48 AM8/5/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Any update on this?  Going to have to build my own package, I guess.

Nicolas Clairon

Aug 6, 2013, 5:23:51 AM8/6/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad that you "bump" this email, it was lost on my mailbox.

I was waiting some pull requests and now I plan to make the next release before the end for the week.

I'll keep you posted.

N.

--

---

Nicolas Clairon

Aug 7, 2013, 10:57:42 AM8/7/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Here we go ! Mongokit 0.9.0 is out :)

Justinas Gulbinas

Aug 7, 2013, 11:22:41 AM8/7/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
updated requirements.txt with new mongokit version
now pip fails - it can't find this version

there is no new version on this page: https://pypi.python.org/simple/mongokit/

is this pypi issue or there something  should be done, so new version appear on this list?

John Brodie

Aug 7, 2013, 11:57:40 AM8/7/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks Nicolas!

Nicolas Clairon

Aug 8, 2013, 7:13:25 AM8/8/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Justinas, you were right: there were a typo in the __init__.py so the package install failed. I just fixed that.

Bu...t I made a mistake while doing this and I lost all package from previous releases.
If some of you really need a specific version, please tell me I'll try to rebuild and upload it.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Justinas Gulbinas

Aug 9, 2013, 6:12:36 AM8/9/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hello

version 0.8.3 would be nice

justinas

Nicolas Clairon

Aug 10, 2013, 6:51:26 AM8/10/13
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Done. You can now pip install mongokit==0.8.3

N.