4.0.rc2

Daniel Doubrovkine

Jun 17, 2014, 11:07:14 AM6/17/14
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to drop a note that we've run our massive test suite on Mongoid 4.0.rc2 without issues. We're going to try and put it into production for artsy.net.

--

dB. | Moscow - Geneva - Seattle - New York
code.dblock.org - @dblockdotorg - artsy.net - github/dblock

Daniel Doubrovkine

Jun 17, 2014, 5:23:41 PM6/17/14
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Running it in production for the last hour or so. Only good things to report so far, notably that Rails4 + Mongoid4 had some positive performance impact on our API (Grape mounted on Rails). You can see the deploy line below, light blue is pure Ruby code:

Inline image 2

Durran Jordan

Jun 17, 2014, 8:10:31 PM6/17/14
to Mongoid
That is wonderful news. Thanks for posting!

--

---