MongoID and AuthLogic

Wael Nasreddine

Dec 20, 2010, 6:15:39 AM12/20/10
to mongoid
Hello,

I'm fairly new to the world of nosql, but I'm working on a project
that relies heavly on Read operations which made me think It's better
to build it on Mongo instead of MySQL (Still at architecture stage)..

I also found that MongoID is way more integrated in Rails 3 than the
MongoMapper project, however did anyone port AuthLogic to MonogID
instead of ActiveRecord?

Regards,
Wael Nasreddine
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waël Nasreddine

Durran Jordan

Dec 20, 2010, 6:30:53 AM12/20/10
to mon...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe there is any direct integration with Authlogic at the moment - I would pretty much be sending anyone to use Devise or roll their own. There's an open issue in the Authlogic repo for MM or Mongoid support but doesn't look like any work has been done on it.

Wael Nasreddine

Dec 20, 2010, 6:36:37 AM12/20/10
to mongoid
This one time, at SUP Camp, Durran Jordan said, On 2010-12-20 12:30:

> I don't believe there is any direct integration with Authlogic at the moment
> - I would pretty much be sending anyone to use Devise or roll their own.
> There's an open issue in the Authlogic repo for MM or Mongoid support but
> doesn't look like any work has been done on it.
Fine by me, I wasn't aware of the project Devise, Thanks for the
enlightenment :)