Passing the torch

Arthur Neves

May 27, 2015, 9:25:20 AM5/27/15
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hi mongoid buddies,

Effectively today, I will be passing the Mongoid/Moped torch back to Durran and Emily. I have been doing contributions to the project for about 3 years now, and when I started I was using it intensively in production for multiple projects at 500px, but since I move to Shopify I am not using it much. Also for the last 6-12months I joined the Rails and Rubygems teams, so my open source cycles are running really low.
I am really happy that MongoDB company is willing to support the project, and I am sure Durran and Emily will do a amazing job at it.

Thanks all,

Durran Jordan

May 27, 2015, 9:42:00 AM5/27/15
to Mongoid
Thanks for all the great work Arthur!

--

---

Daniel Doubrovkine

May 27, 2015, 9:57:42 AM5/27/15
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your years of great work Arthur!

cheers
dB.

Josef Šimánek

May 27, 2015, 10:27:14 AM5/27/15