Please can someone tell me procedure for setup django with mongodb.

Vishwas Mehra

Mar 20, 2018, 11:23:58 AM3/20/18
to MongoEngine Developers
Hello, i m having a really hard time setting up mongodb with djnago. I m using Django 1.11 and mongoengine 0.15.
I searched the internet about how to setup and everyone has there own views but no one is able to explain exact how, like what changes are needed in settings.py and
what other python files need change. I have a mongodb instance running on my localhost ip='127.0.0.1:27017'.
I m doing my project on django. I also heard that some concrete usage of django will be lost and what are those.
Please help me  out !