Eve-MongoEngine Extension

Matthew Ellison

Apr 26, 2015, 5:20:42 PM4/26/15
to mongoen...@googlegroups.com
Since this discussion does not actually belong on the Github -- I am going to put it here to collect any discussion that may happen.

We have been using Eve for some of our REST API platforms at work and recently we've been migrating to a hybrid solution using Eve-Mongoengine. To take it a step further, I was recently given ownership of the Eve-Mongoengine extension from the original author and plan on spending some cycles to clean up and polish the project. Since we are looking at re-writing out the Django support to a separate module, I believe it makes sense to for me to transfer ownership of seglberg/eve-mongoengine to the MongoEngine organization.

I plan on continuing to head up the maintainer role for the project, and so I think placing it under the MongoEngine organization makes sense for logical organization purposes, and will also help bring awareness to the project.

If anyone has any questions / concerns or would like to discuss Eve, the Eve-Mongoengine extension, or contributing to the extension, I would love to hear what anyone thinks.

Matthieu Rigal

Apr 29, 2015, 7:21:41 PM4/29/15
to mongoen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

Even if I don't think many maintainers will contribute to the project, IMHO it belongs to the MongoEngine organization. It may even give us some new maintainers by extending the user group size. Good luck with the project !

Matthieu

Ross Lawley

May 7, 2015, 5:28:42 AM5/7/15
to mongoen...@googlegroups.com
Happy for it to be transferred - email me directly if you need help with that

--

---

Matthew Ellison

May 12, 2015, 9:19:51 AM5/12/15