Is query ready form prime time

Geoffry Roberts

Mar 20, 2014, 5:46:31 PM3/20/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Bryan,

I did the port to bndtools.  Things work as long as I retrieve with the URI that was returned upon save.  I am a bit confused as to query.  I can create a MongoQuery object.  How do I query with it?

Bryan Hunt

Mar 21, 2014, 1:46:23 PM3/21/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geoffry,

There is no need to create a MongoQuery object.  The query is specified in the URI.  The general form is:

where query has the form:

{ filter: { key : value }, projection: { key: value }, sort: { key: value }, limit: value }

The filter is any valid MongoDB native query and is the only field that's required, so a query could be as simple as:  { filter: { firstName: "Geoffry" } }

Bryan

On Mar 20, 2014, at 4:46 PM, Geoffry Roberts <geoffry...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bryan,

I did the port to bndtools.  Things work as long as I retrieve with the URI that was returned upon save.  I am a bit confused as to query.  I can create a MongoQuery object.  How do I query with it?

Geoffry Roberts

Mar 24, 2014, 10:11:59 AM3/24/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Brian,

This URI: mongodb://localhost/test/cda/?{filter: {patientId: 'patient.id.i.0.E'}} is causing a NumberFormatException to be thrown.  I tracked it through and found that ExpressionBuilder line: 303 tries to make an integer out of the character '{'.  This is the first character in the query portion of the URI.  Is the query string is wrong?  If not, it looks like a bug.

What say ye?