Unable to install mongo-emf

neeraj bhusare

May 25, 2014, 10:35:13 AM5/25/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am unable to install mongo-emf on latest Eclipse. Any clue what might be going wrong ?

Repository :

Eclipse SDK:

Version: Luna M6 Release (4.4.0M6)
Build id: 20140312-2027

Regard, Neeraj

Bryan Hunt

May 25, 2014, 8:54:00 PM5/25/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neeraj,

It's hard to say without additional information.  I'm guessing you are trying to install it into the IDE which is not as intended.  MongoEMF is a runtime that should be part of your target platform if you are using PDE, or part of your dependencies (cnf) if you are using Bndtools.  There is no tooling to be installed into the IDE.

Bryan

neeraj bhusare

May 26, 2014, 1:35:24 AM5/26/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the quick reply. You are right, I was trying to install into the IDE. Let me add it to my target platform. Will update if it works. Tx.

neeraj bhusare

May 28, 2014, 6:21:36 AM5/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Done with setting-up the target platform. I have another problem now - on launching a sample application, in the OSGi console, it still shows the status as "Unsatisfied" [1] . I am not sure what might be wrong here. I have shared my project along with the target platform on github [0], do you mind reviewing the same.

[1]
All Components:
ID State Component Name Located in bundle
1 Active org.eclipselabs.emodeling.factory org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=31)
2 Active org.eclipselabs.emodeling.uriHandlerConfigurator org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=31)
3 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components.uriMapping org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=31)
4 Unsatisfied com.neclipse.emf.model.LibraryComponent com.neclipse.emf.model.library(bid=34)
5 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emongo.clientProvider org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)
6 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emongo.databaseProvider org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)
7 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emongo.idFactory org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)
8 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.client.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)
9 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.database.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)
10 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.id.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=36)

Thanks in advance.

Bryan Hunt

May 28, 2014, 8:44:42 AM5/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neeraj,

Your manifest is missing the service component for the configurator.

Bryan

neeraj bhusare

May 28, 2014, 9:23:55 AM5/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan,

Updated the service component [0]  as your suggested. However, I still see "Unsatisfied" state for both the components [1]. Any clue ?

[0]

[1]
4 Unsatisfied com.neclipse.emf.model.library.component com.neclipse.emf.model.library(bid=34)
5 Unsatisfied com.neclipse.emf.model.library.config com.neclipse.emf.model.library(bid=34)

Bryan Hunt

May 28, 2014, 9:42:43 AM5/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neeraj,

What is the result of "comp 4" on the command line?

I'm guessing you are missing ConfigurationAdmin.

Bryan