Unsatisfied reference to URIHandlerProvider

Roza Ghamari

Aug 27, 2014, 9:53:05 PM8/27/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to run MongoEMF 0.8.0 on my own RCP application. I first tried the example and after adding some missing bundles and updating the xbase to 2.6.2 it started working. However, when i use the same configurator and component in my own application it  doesnt work.

The component that does the DB save and query is not satisfied.

 *The component is NOT satisfied
  The following references are not satisfied:
    Reference[name = UriHandlerProvider, interface = org.eclipselabs.emodeling.UriHandlerProvider, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = null, unbind = null]

and when I check my list of components the status for mongoemf related components is:

45 Active org.eclipselabs.emodeling.factory org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=319)
46 Active org.eclipselabs.emodeling.uriHandlerConfigurator org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=319)
47 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components.uriMapping org.eclipselabs.emodeling.components(bid=319)
48 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.clientProvider org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
49 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.databaseProvider org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
50 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.emongo.idFactory org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
51 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.client.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
52 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.database.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
53 Active org.eclipselabs.emongo.components.id.metatype org.eclipselabs.emongo.components(bid=322)
54 Active org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.builders.factory org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.builders(bid=325)
55 Active org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.converter org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.converter(bid=326)
56 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.handlers.mongoURIHandlerProvider org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.handlers(bid=327)
57 Unsatisfied org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.streams.factory org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.streams(bid=330)

for mongoURIHandlerzProvider the status is:

*The component is NOT satisfied
  The following references are not satisfied:
    Reference[name = InputStreamFactory, interface = org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.InputStreamFactory, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = bindInputStreamFactory, unbind = null]
    Reference[name = OutputStreamFactory, interface = org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.OutputStreamFactory, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = bindOutputStreamFactory, unbind = null]

and for streams.factory is

 *The component is NOT satisfied
  The following references are not satisfied:
    Reference[name = IQueryEngine, interface = org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.QueryEngine, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = bindQueryEngine, unbind = null]
    Reference[name = MongoIdFactory, interface = org.eclipselabs.emongo.MongoIdFactory, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..n, target = null, bind = bindMongoIdFactory, unbind = unbindMongoIdFactory]

Could you please help me what do I need to do? When I run the test example these two components are active!

Thanks,
Roza

Roza Ghamari

Aug 27, 2014, 9:55:29 PM8/27/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Ps. my Configuration Admin is registered and active.

Bryan Hunt

Aug 28, 2014, 8:04:09 AM8/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roza,

I think the problem is you are missing a query engine.  Make sure the org.eclipselabs.mongoemf.query.mongodb is included in your runtime and active.

Bryan

Roza Ghamari

Aug 28, 2014, 2:13:32 PM8/28/14
to mong...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bryan, I actually had the plugin in the product configuration. Interestingly, wihtout making any changes, things started working today.

Best,
Roza