Wordcloud of headlines

Ezequias Rocha

Feb 28, 2020, 10:56:54 AM2/28/20
to mongodb-user
Hi everyone

I was trying to retrieve all occurrences of a headline field in my collection but I got only an array of my headlines. Could you tell me if it is possible to get an string of this array?

Below my pipeline:

[{$match: {
  dtNews:{$gt: "2019-10-01"}
}}, {$project: {
  str_title:1
}}, {$group: {
  _id: null,
  tex: {
    $addToSet: "$str_title"
  }
}}]

Ezequias.

Tom Hollander

Mar 1, 2020, 12:57:25 AM3/1/20
to mongodb-user
Hi Ezequias -

This isn't a direct answer to your question since I don't have full context on your collection - but you may want to check out MongoDB Charts which has a Word Cloud chart type. Even if you want to build a word cloud your own way, you may be able to use the aggregation query generated by Charts.

HTH
Tom

Stennie

Mar 1, 2020, 9:25:55 PM3/1/20
to mongodb-user
Hi Ezequias,

I see you've also posted this on the new MongoDB Community forum: Word cloud of a field using aggregation.

It would be best to continue any discussion on the MongoDB Community site, which is the replacement for this Google Group.

Thanks,
Stennie