Data lost

Christian Reismüllner

Feb 28, 2020, 6:32:02 PM2/28/20
to mongodb-user
Hello i have a replica set with 3 nodes.

I write Data with a small c# console programm into the database from sql to mongo db

I am using the offical mongo db libary 2.7.0 Nu Get Package

I am checking that the data is in database with the getting of the object id ( Example below)

       redakMongo.RedakDocuments.InsertOneAsync(redakDocument);

       if (redakDocument.Id == ObjectId.Empty) continue;

I always get a object id back but the dat didn't existis in the database.

The i set the primary set to another node and the transfer is working? But i have restartet all the transfer

How is it able that i get a object id and the data was not transfered?

Thank you in advance

BR Christian