Why does api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing?

OmIndiaTech

Apr 3, 2018, 6:01:03 AM4/3/18
to mongodb-user
I am trying to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
but occur an error  .

               ******     I am trying To install this on Window 2012 r2 Server .

--That does not Have Visual studio.

Please Give Solution i am doing this for Mongodb  ??

OmIndiaTech

Apr 3, 2018, 6:06:11 AM4/3/18
to mongodb-user

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 3:31:03 PM UTC+5:30, OmIndiaTech wrote:
I am trying to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
but occur an error  .

               ******     I am trying To install this on Window 2012 r2 Server .

--That does not Have Visual studio.

 Note -- Window update not allow on server.

Wan Bachtiar

Apr 6, 2018, 3:27:24 AM4/6/18
to mongodb-user

Please Give Solution i am doing this for Mongodb

Hi,

Which version of MongoDB server are you attempting to install ?
Also, what is the error/problem that you’re trying to fix by installing Visual C++ Redistributable for VS 2015. Please provide the error that you encountered whilst installing MongoDB.

Note — Window update not allow on server.

If you’re unable to update your Windows Systems, please contact your Administrator regarding the issue.

Regards,
Wan.