Server selection timed out after 30000 ms

Sakshi Khandelwal

Jan 2, 2020, 12:42:57 PM1/2/20
to mongodb-user
I am trying to connect my MongoDB Atlas cluster to MongoDB compass but whenever I try to do that, it shows me error Server selection timed out after 30000 ms
I am unable to connect it... I tried it numerous times!
I am using :
MongoDB Compass Comunity v1.20.4
Windows 10 x64

Rajendra Nunna

Jan 3, 2020, 1:41:46 PM1/3/20
to mongod...@googlegroups.com
It got fixed with SSLVPN settings

Regards,

Rajendra Nunna

Systems Engineer

+91 8555033540/9642111288  | rajen...@evergent.com

www.evergent.com

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of Evergent Technologies (India) Limited and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Evergent Technologies.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Evergent Technologies is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.