"Is a directory" message

Karrar mohammed

Feb 29, 2020, 10:38:21 PM2/29/20
to mongodb-user
when I try to generate the ssl keyfile inside vagrant after specifying the path, Is a directory message appear?
why this occur

Stennie

Mar 1, 2020, 9:22:33 PM3/1/20
to mongodb-user
On Sunday, 1 March 2020 14:38:21 UTC+11, Karrar mohammed wrote:
when I try to generate the ssl keyfile inside vagrant after specifying the path, Is a directory message appear?
why this occur

Hi,

I see you've also posted this on the new MongoDB Community forum: “Is a directory” message when specifying keyfile path.

It would be best to continue any discussion on the MongoDB Community site, which is the replacement for this Google Group.

Thanks,
Stennie