Server side SDK Auth

faisal ansari

Apr 23, 2019, 2:28:22 AM4/23/19
to MongoDB Stitch Users
I am new to mongodb Stitch. I have a doubt that where server sdk store user credential. And how it maintain the user session.

Adam Chelminski

Apr 30, 2019, 11:00:11 AM4/30/19
to MongoDB Stitch Users
Hi Faisal,

By default, the Stitch server SDK stores session data using the node.js "fs" module in the filesystem at "<YOUR_HOME_DIR>/.stitch/apps/<YOUR_CLIENT_APP_ID>".

Does this answer your question? As I mentioned in my response to your Github question (https://github.com/mongodb/stitch-js-sdk/issues/273), the Server SDK is not currently built for isomorphic web apps. You will either need to wait until we had explicit support for isomorphic apps, or you can also try implementing an isomorphic session storage layer that meets your needs. I posted a comment on one of our Github issues that discusses this idea: https://github.com/mongodb/stitch-js-sdk/issues/186#issuecomment-479208770

Let us know if you have any further questions.

-Adam