[iOS] - Stitch will store my data when the iPhone is locked?

Jonathan Ramalho

Apr 30, 2019, 8:07:12 AM4/30/19
to MongoDB Stitch Users
Stitch will store some acelerometers data when my iPhone is locked?

Adam Chelminski

Apr 30, 2019, 10:45:42 AM4/30/19
to MongoDB Stitch Users
Hi Jonathan,

Stitch should be able to store data when your iPhone is locked. Are you having problems storing this data with Stitch while the phone is locked?

If you're just having trouble actually getting the accelerometer data when the phone is locked, this is not related to Stitch. I found this thread on Stackoverflow that may help you though: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46148399/in-ios-11-devicemotion-in-background-stopped-working.

Let me know if you encounter any errors from the Stitch SDK or problems with Stitch when attempting to store this data.

-Adam