Senior Java Developer @ Oakbrook, IL

govind ramanujam

Feb 10, 2017, 2:01:11 PM2/10/17
to lallra...@gmail.com, govind_r...@visionisys.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent below "Senior Java Developer” position with one of our client for c2c position at Oakbrook, IL.

If you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact details to  govind_r...@visionisys.com

Job Title  :  Senior Java Developer

Location  :  Oakbrook, IL

Duration  :  5 months

Job Description :

Java/JEE, JSF

Ability to write server -side web application logic in js and/or variants of it such as CoffeeScript,etc, Known ability to develop back end components,

connect application with other web services, and support the front end developers by integrating their work with the Node.js application.

Govind Ramanujam
Visionisys Inc
Direct:
901-617-1053

Email: Govind_r...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused