Analytics Lead

govind ramanujam

Feb 7, 2017, 4:45:47 PM2/7/17
to lallra...@gmail.com, govind_r...@visionisys.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent below "Analytics Lead” position with one of our client for c2c position at Chicago, IL.

If you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact details to  govind_r...@visionisys.com

Job Title  :  Analytics Lead

Location  :  Chicago, IL

Duration  :  6 months

Job Description :

Hands on experience working with Web Analytics and Tag Management System.

Technical Expertise in Custom-code tags in the tag management tools like Dynamic tag manager, Google Tag Manager or Ensighten.

Creating and testing custom codes, ensuring that tagging implementation is accurate..

Technical Expertise in custom tracking using web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics Or Google Analytics.

Technical Expertise in Web technologies like - HTML, CSS, JavaScript.

Experience in digital marketing, campaign analytics and web reporting.

Proficient in MS Excel should be able to understand formulas and pivot tables.

Managing expectations in data extraction from any analytics tool and reporting delivery and implementation efforts.

Ability to understand the business context and apply analytical concepts to provide business solutions.

Collaborate with business, marketing campaign managers to help support a data-driven approach.

Should be good team player and have experience on leading team.

Govind Ramanujam
Visionisys Inc
Direct:
9724531361

Email: Govind_r...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused