Senior .Net developer2 Santa Clara, CA

govind ramanujam

Feb 8, 2017, 8:49:44 AM2/8/17
to lallra...@gmail.com, govind_r...@visionisys.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent below "Senior .Net Developer” position with one of our client for c2c position at Santa Clara, CA.

If you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact details to  govind_r...@visionisys.com

Job Title  :  Senior .Net Developer

Location  :  Santa Clara, CA

Duration  :  6 months

Job Description :

.Net developers with WPF knowledge, This developer must be proactive and able to work independently asking questions when required.

It's not the right fit if this developer needs a full spec to work and is used to the traditional waterfall approach.

C#, .Net, WPF, LinQ, Multi-threading

PRISM – Microsoft frame work

MVVM – model-view-view-model

Nice to have: monitoring applications

Govind Ramanujam
Visionisys Inc
Direct:
9724531361

Email: Govind_r...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused