MongoDB 4.0.14 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.13, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
4.0 Release Notes
- SERVER-28604 Log when a cursor is reaped for exceeding the timeout
- SERVER-31083 Allow passing primary shard to "enableSharding" command for a new database
- SERVER-42737 MongoDB stuck on update metadata
- SERVER-43151 Error in aggregation assertion at value.cpp:1368
- SERVER-43868 Session::TxnResources::release() can throw exceptions in destructors
- SERVER-44050 Arrays along 'hashed' index key path are not correctly rejected
- SERVER-44174 $push and $addToSet should restrict memory usage
- SERVER-44567 Reimplement CommandState destructors for v4.0
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team