MongoDB 4.0.15-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.0.14. The next stable release 4.0.15 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
4.0 Release Notes
- SERVER-42565 Aggregations and find commands sort missing fields differently
- SERVER-44341 Do not choose only first shard of all shards associated with a zone when pre-splitting during shard collection
- SERVER-45309 Ensure bind credentials live longer than LDAP operations
- SERVER-45396 fix the "me" field in isMaster responses when using splithorizon
- WT-5042 Reduce configuration parsing overhead from checkpoints
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team