Error writting java.sql.Date in MongoDB with casbah 3.x

pmad...@stratio.com

Feb 18, 2016, 5:03:09 AM2/18/16
to mongodb-casbah-users
Hi,

I found a issue in the 3.x java driver with java.sql.Date wich is resolved in 3.2.1 version.

Here is the solution:

Have you plan to upgrade casbah to 3.2.1 o later java driver version?

Thanks in advance!

Ross Lawley

Feb 19, 2016, 6:41:50 AM2/19/16
to mongodb-casbah-users
Hi,

You can always add the java driver dependency separately in sbt / maven as they are binary compatible it will work. I am planning a release next week of Casbah and will ensure I also update the Java driver dependency to simplify this.

Ross

pmad...@stratio.com

Feb 19, 2016, 7:07:38 AM2/19/16
to mongodb-casbah-users
Thank you very much Ross!

Ross Lawley

Mar 1, 2016, 11:02:38 AM3/1/16
to mongodb-casbah-users
Hi,

Just to let you know the Casbah 3.1.1 has been released with a dependency on the 3.2.2 Java driver

All the best,

Ross