MongoDB 3.6.17-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.6.16. The next stable release 3.6.17 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
3.6 Release Notes
- SERVER-42565 Aggregations and find commands sort missing fields differently
- SERVER-44733 Change stream should throw ChangeStreamFatalError if a single shard cannot be targeted for updateLookup
- SERVER-44869 Add query knob to control memory limit for $push and $addToSet
- SERVER-45396 fix the "me" field in isMaster responses when using splithorizon
- WT-5042 Reduce configuration parsing overhead from checkpoints
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team