MongoDB 3.4.24 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.4.23, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
3.4 Release Notes
- SERVER-36315 After stepdown the CSRS dist lock manager keeps trying to unlock locks
- SERVER-37846 writeConcern can be satisfied with an arbiter if the write was committed
- SERVER-38945 SSL performance regression
- SERVER-40355 rs.config that contains an _id greater than the number of nodes will crash
- SERVER-43151 Error in aggregation assertion at value.cpp:1368
- SERVER-44050 Arrays along 'hashed' index key path are not correctly rejected
- WT-4956 Handle the case where 4 billion updates are made to a page without eviction
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team