Graphics & Design A single place, millions of creative talents...

money fiver

Apr 1, 2020, 9:44:05 AM4/1/20
to MoneyFiver Freelance Services

I will design creative flat logo for your business

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE 3 PACKAGES IN MY GIG IF YOU BUY MINI PACKAGE YOU WILL GET 2 CONCEPTS WITH UNLIMITED REVISIONS ON THE OTHER HAND IN THE SMALL ONE YOU WILL GET 2 CONCEPTS WITH UNLIMITED REVISIONS AS WELL AS WITH SOURCE FILE AND VECTOR FILE AND FINALLY IN THE BIG ONE YOU WILL GET 4 CONCEPTS WITH UNLIMITED REVISIONS AND WITH HIGH RESOLUTION + LOGO TRANSPARENCY +ALL FILES FORMATS

IN SIMPLE WORDS

100% ORIGINAL WORK
100% SATISFACTION
UNLIMITED REVISIONS

and a lot more :)

just ping me to get the best work you want