Join our next Science Fair and find new tools to analyze and visualize power networks

Paola Mosso

May 16, 2016, 2:04:50 PM5/16/16
to o...@dgroups.org, foi...@lists.foiadvocates.info, Ai...@listserv.aoir.org, TI...@listserv.transparency.org, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, money-politic...@googlegroups.com, influence-mapping, lobbying-t...@googlegroups.com, pop...@googlegroups.com, open-gover...@googlegroups.com
*Sorry for cross-posting*

Hey everyone!

As part of the Influence Mapping project, we are running a monthly Science Fair, an online Hangout around projects, ideas and prototypes in which the influence mapping community is working on.

Next May 24th, the Influence Mapping Group will be sharing with the community two projects, which may be even more useful if you are interested in exploring Panama Papers databases.

The first one is the new website which will integrate the Influence Mapping Toolbox, a resource which will help both newcomers and experienced mappers get started, learn and achieve their influence mapping goals. The Toolbox will feature case studies, projects, methods and available tools, along with practices of collaboration for a variety of teams and projects.

The group will also be introducing Oligrapher 2, a follow-on to the visual network exploration tool developed by Littlesis, designed to be easily deployable by any project using the ‘Who’s got Dirt’ standard.

If you’d like to join the Hangout, please sign-up here!

We hope you can join in, share your feedback and if you are up to, present your demo of an influence mapping-related project (sign up here to present).

Best,

Paola.