TICTeC@Taipei: Apply to present now! Deadline: 16th June 2017

Gemma Humphrys

May 9, 2017, 6:51:04 AM5/9/17
to O...@dgroups.org, open-go...@lists.okfn.org, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, pmo-n...@googlegroups.com, ftm_n...@googlegroups.com, Foianet, money-politic...@googlegroups.com
**Sorry for cross-posting**

Dear all,

Following on from the success of our 3rd Impacts of Civic Technology Conference (TICTeC) in Florence last month, we're delighted to announce that we'll be hosting an additional TICTeC event this year; this time in Taipei.

TICTeC@Taipei will be part of the Open Culture Foundation’s week-long Civic Tech Fest, an official side event of the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2017.

TICTeC@Taipei will be held on 11th and 12th September 2017.

Come and join us to discuss the impacts of civic technology on citizens and governments around the world; to be part of the first Civic Tech Fest, and to participate in the WCIT.

The Call for Papers/Presentations is now open; so if you'd like to present at TICTeC@Taipei please submit a session proposal by 16th June 2017

Applications for travel grants are now also open, so if you need financial support to attend please submit your application before 16th June 2017.

Registration is also now open, so get your tickets now. Registration includes entrance to the full WCIT conference program, as well as to all Civic Tech Fest events.

The WCIT will feature panels on Open Government and Civic Tech, so this is a really unique opportunity to showcase open government and civic tech initiatives to the wider IT industry.

We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
Gemma.

--

Gemma Humphrys

Events Manager / Alaveteli Partnerships Manager

mySociety | mysociety.org