Job opening in The Engine Room: Regional lead for Sub-Saharan Africa

1 view

Paola Mosso

Feb 28, 2017, 9:08:57 AM2/28/17
to Money Politics Transparency

Hey all,

(Sorry for cross-posting.)

We wanted to raise attention to a great opportunity to help develop the transparency ecosystem in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Engine Room is looking for someone to join our Transparency and Accountability Team and lead our programmatic work in the region.

If you (or someone that you know) have a vision for the role technology and data can play in advocacy, and experience working with transparency and accountability initiatives, if you are passionate about projects that result in real-world impact and have a vast network of activists in Sub-Saharan Africa, this position might be a great fit for you!

You can read the full job description here: https://www.theengineroom.org/social-change-in-sub-saharan-africa/.

The deadline for applications is March 21, but we encourage everyone to apply early -- we’ll be reviewing applications as they come in and possibly making a final selection before the deadline.

Best,

Paola Mosso

The Engine Room