Unpacking the consensus-building process

Lindsay Ferris

Aug 18, 2015, 4:37:32 PM8/18/15
to sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, money-politic...@googlegroups.com, Julia Keserű, John Wonderlich
**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hi all,

I wanted to share a post we published today on the Money, Politics and Transparency project. It explains the process we're currently going through as we build consensus on the Declaration on Political Finance Openness and shares some of the lessons we've learned thus far. We'd love your thoughts on the post, the Declaration or the process overall. Please send these comments to me (lfe...@sunlightfoundation.com). We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Ferris
International Policy Analyst | Sunlight Foundation