Job opening at the engine room: Regional Matchbox Lead for Latin America

Julia Keseru

Jan 8, 2016, 3:04:24 PM1/8/16
to <foianet@foiadvocates.info>, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, pmo-n...@googlegroups.com, poplus, OGP Civil Society group, money-politic...@googlegroups.com, open-go...@lists.okfn.org, influence-mapping, openg...@googlegroups.com, ftm_n...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Happy new year to everybody!

I wanted to raise attention to a great opportunity to help develop the
transparency ecosystem in Latin America: the engine room is looking for
someone to join the Matchbox Program and lead our support work in the
region.

If you (or someone that you know) have a vision for the role technology
and data can play in activism and experience working with social change
projects to use technology in their work; if you speak Spanish fluently
and have a vast network of activists in Latin America, this position
might be a great fit for you!

You can read the full job description here:
https://www.theengineroom.org/were-hiring-a-regional-matchbox-lead-for-latin-america-maybe-its-you/

And more about the Matchbox Program here: https://www.thematchbox.io/

The deadline for applications is January 25 but we encourage everyone to
apply early -- we’ll be reviewing applications as they come in and
possibly making a final selection before the deadline.

Best,
Julia