Micro-grants for Open Data Day 2015!

Lindsay Ferris

Jan 26, 2015, 11:25:03 AM1/26/15
to sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, money-politic...@googlegroups.com, Mor Rubinstein
Hi all,

Sunlight Foundation has teamed up with Open Knowledge and a coalition of several other groups to provide micro-grants for Open Data Day 2015! This year's Open Data Day will take place on February 22nd and if you're hosting a local event, we encourage you to apply!

Applications are due February 3rd and we aim to let you know whether you've been approved ASAP. You can find more information and apply for a micro-grant here.

Thanks!

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Ferris
International Policy Associate | Sunlight Foundation