Public funding for political activities as a tool for transparency

Lindsay Ferris

Feb 18, 2015, 11:53:20 AM2/18/15
to sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, money-politic...@googlegroups.com, Sunlight Policy
** Apologies for cross-posting **

Hi all,

I wanted to share a piece published this morning on the Sunlight blog about how public funding initiatives in place for political activities can be used as a tool increase openness in elections and parties, including some visualizations of data from International IDEA. We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers,

Lindsay

P.S. If you have published new projects or posts on open data or open government, please feel free to use this channel as a place to publicize your projects. If you have any questions about whether or not your content is appropriate to share, feel free to reach out to me and ask!

--
Lindsay Ferris
International Policy Associate | Sunlight Foundation