The Impacts of Civic Technology Conference 2015 (TICTeC2015), 25 March, London

Gemma Humphrys

Jan 28, 2015, 10:46:35 AM1/28/15
to money-politic...@googlegroups.com
**Sorry for any cross posting**

Hello everyone,

We at mySociety think its important to conduct research into our services and activities to find out if and how we are really making a difference in the world.

We also want to know how other groups are doing, and how they are having an impact on the field of civic technology.

In pursuing this goal, we are pleased to announce the launch of TICTeC2015 which will take place in central London on 25th March 2015.

This is the first in an annual series of conferences, in which we’ll focus on the impact that civic technology and digital democracy are having upon citizens, decision makers and governments around the world.

We're really pleased to be joined by keynote speakers Ethan Zuckerman and Dr. Shelley Boulianne.

We're calling for session proposals at the moment relating to the conference theme, you can find out more about applying to present a session here:  www.mysociety.org/tictec

There are also a small number of travel grants available for the trip to London, so do get in touch.

Hope to see some of you there!

All the best,

Gemma.