Apply to The Engine Room's Matchbox programme: data & tech help for organisations in sub-Saharan Afr

tpgwalker

Nov 24, 2016, 9:36:41 AM11/24/16
to Money Politics Transparency

**Apologies for cross-posting** Hi everyone,

  • Are you working on social change issues in sub-Saharan Africa?

  • Do injustice, corruption and inequalities in your community motivate your work?

  • Do you use data and technology in your daily work?

Apply to the Matchbox program!

Matchbox is The Engine Room’s flagship support program. We provide support to partners in three main categories: Data, Technology and Overall Strategy.

Our most powerful projects combine all three, with our partners tackling topics ranging from digitising politicians’ expenses, improving municipal compliance with access to information laws, monitoring petroleum exploration license sales, and many others.

Every Matchbox project is different and we personalize our work, from the areas of support we give to the team of experts we bring onboard to help.

You can find more details on the Matchbox call for applications here: https://engn.it/matchboxafrica

The deadline for applications is 16 December 2016.

We hope you consider applying, or if Matchbox is not for you please help us spread the word.

Here is some draft copy you can use to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc:

Working on social change issues in Sub-Saharan Africa? Use data & tech in your daily work? Apply for Matchbox now! https://engn.it/matchboxafrica

We look forward to seeing your applications!

Many thanks,

The Matchbox Team