Queen death predictions

dc

May 14, 2022, 9:11:59 AM5/14/22
to Money Morning Refugees
Several prominent gematria decoders believe the numbers are indicating that the queen will pass away on May 20th. Not long until we find out.

dc

May 30, 2022, 1:38:45 AM5/30/22
to Money Morning Refugees
Clearly this was a failed prediction, however Gematria decoders don't shoot at 100% with their predictions and one failure does not disprove the validity of the relationships that these decodings are based on. The author explains in a followup video the reasons why he believed the queen would pass away on May 20th. I believe the work of this guy and others is still relevant.