[Monbiot] Happy Christmas

Duncan Hewitt

Dec 24, 2011, 9:29:06 AM12/24/11
to monbiot...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say happy Christmas all on here - enjoy, if you get it, the time off :) Off to dig up some veg for tomorrow :D

Cheers,

Duncan

Roger Priddle

Dec 24, 2011, 12:58:38 PM12/24/11
to monbiot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Duncan, and please allow me to second your sentiment.  (Except for the digging of veg - we have snow on frozen ground here.  So I'm making hard sauce for the pudding instead! <yum>)

Roger.

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.  (George Carlin)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.  (Mahatma Gandhi)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed individuals can change the world: indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!  (Margaret Meade)