Gary Martin Memorial Ride

kelly williams

Aug 27, 2023, 3:47:22 PM8/27/23
to monbikeclub
image0.jpeg

kelly williams

Aug 27, 2023, 3:51:02 PM8/27/23
to monbikeclub
Please join the Fairmont Flyers and Country Roads Cyclists for the Gary Martin Memorial Ride, September 9th at 10:00 AM, starting from Prickett’s Fort State Park. Contact me if you have any questions. Kelly Williams

Sent from my iPod

> On Aug 27, 2023, at 3:47 PM, kelly williams <kellwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

image0.jpeg

kelly williams

Sep 7, 2023, 9:32:00 PM9/7/23
to 'kelly williams' via Mon Bike Club

Here is the information on the Gary Martin Memorial Ride, Saturday, September 9 at 10:00 Am, starting from Prickett's Fort.
Any questions, contact Kelly Williams, kellyrw...@msn.com, 304-276-5530.
Also, Sunday we plan on doing a Dilliner-Taylortown loop, please join us on Sunday also. Kelly

Saturday, September 9 at 10:00 AM Gary Martin Memorial Ride Kelly Williams 304-276-5530

(**, T and R) Meet at Prickett’s Fort trailhead. From there, we will bike north on the Mon River Trail. At Opekiska, we will bike on the road and complete a loop back to Prickett’s Fort. “We will be doing a ride in memory of our mentor, teacher and friend Gary Martin. We will start at Pricketts Fort, there is parking at the fort and the bottom.  Please let everyone know about this ride. I would love to see hundreds of people out to celebrate Gary and what he’s done for all of us through the years.  Questions call or text me, Bob Terneus,  304-657-1654.

Sunday, September 10 at 10:00 AM Dilliner-Taylortown Loop Phil Slates  304-777-9663

(***, R) 35 miles.  Meet in Star City at the bathrooms. We will bike north on the Mon River Trail to Point Marion. From there, we will cross the Mon River, ride on Rt 88, then bike up Dilliner Hill. At that point, we will bike on the Taylortown Road, returning to Morgantown via Route 100.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/monbikeclub/19F5D80D-57B3-4961-A604-F736EC4E23CC%40yahoo.com.

> Sent from my iPod

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/monbikeclub/19F5D80D-57B3-4961-A604-F736EC4E23CC%40yahoo.com.

kelly williams

May 1, 2024, 9:42:01 AMMay 1
to 'kelly williams' via Mon Bike Club
Saturday, May 4, 12:00 NOON Star City to Friendship Hill Jennifer Previll 304-282-0218

(*, T and R) 25 miles. Meet in Star City at the bathrooms. We will bike north on the Mon River Trail to Point Marion. From there, we will cross the Cheat River and ride to Friendship Hill, before returning to Point Marion, and back to Star City. (Trail riders can bike to Point Marion and back.)

Sunday, May 5 at 9:00 AM Bill Foster Memorial Spring Spectacular Ride Frank Gmeindl 304-376-0446

(***, R) 45 miles.Depart the Hazel Ruby Amphitheater at 9:00 AM. We will do the classic Spring Spectacular 45 mile route, through Greene County. This is a moderately challenging but also very beautiful ride through the country side. Food can be purchased in Mount Morris and at a  Dollar Store in Newtown. Bring water and snacks.