CRC weekend rides

kelly williams

May 2, 2022, 9:32:21 PM5/2/22
to monbikeclub
v>
Saturday, May 7 at 12:00 NOON Fayette County Loop, Phil Slates 304-
777-9663
(***, R) 30-35 miles. Meet in Star City at the trailhead. We will bike
north on the Mon River Trail to Point Marion. From there, we will cross
the Cheat River and ride a loop that will include several long climbs,
before returning to Point Marion, and back to Star City. (Trail riders can
bike to Point Marion and back.)
Sunday, May 8 at 1:00 PM Fayette County, Kelly Williams 304-276-5530
(***,R) 25 miles. Meet at the Free Methodist Church in Whitehouse
(2125 Springhill Furnace Road, on the corner of Rt. 857 and Tobin School
Road). We will bike a loop around upper Fayette County, including a
climb up Mud Pike.