Spring Spectacular/Bill Foster Memorial Ride

kelly williams

Apr 27, 2022, 6:37:21 AM4/27/22
to monbikeclub

Spring Spectacular/Bill Foster Memorial Ride: We plan on having two memorial rides for Bill Foster.
The first will be a trail ride along the West Fork River
Trail on Saturday, April 30. (Meet at the Big Lots
parking lot at 12:00 noon). We will be joined by the
Harrison County Rail Trail Club. Bill lived in Clarksburg,
and was a member and leader of the Harrison County Club.
Then, we will be having the Spring Spectacular as the
Bill Foster Memorial Ride. This will be a road ride, on Sunday, May 1, starting at 9:00 AM from the parking garage in the Wharf District. We will be biking from Morgantown to Mount Morris (a 25 mile loop) or to Kirby (a 45 mile loop) or further ( a 60 mile loop).

Bill Foster memorial plaque: Country Roads Cyclists had a memorial plaque for Bill Foster made this spring. We will be installing it along the Mon River Trail, on one of the benches that have been installed by the North Rotary Club. DONATIONS: To cover the expense of this plaque, and the placement of this plaque, we will be collecting donations. (Any funds in excess of this expense will be placed in the club’s treasury.) Donations can be made via cash, check, PayPal, or Zelle.

kelly williams

Apr 30, 2022, 10:23:29 AM4/30/22
to monbikeclub
Sunday’s ride, May 1 at 9 pm has been canceled due to rain. Kelly Williams

Sent from my iPod

Begin forwarded message:

From: kelly williams <kellwi...@yahoo.com>
Date: April 27, 2022 at 6:37:14 AM EDT