Social ride and trail work hour.

JR Petsko

May 20, 2021, 6:13:41 PM5/20/21
to mon bike club
Sunday Sunday Sunday.... 11:00 AM at Mason-Dixon Historical Park, social mountain bike ride plus trail work hour to follow!

Meet at the Mason-Dixon Park maintenance garage for a 10 to 12 mile social/all fitness levels ride. If you need to hammer this is not the ride for you.  We are trying to promote mountain bike riding,  not discourage  new or lesser ability riders.

While I tell my friends, Mason-Dixon is not worth driving to for a ride yet,  we are sure getting there. Our planned 10.5 mile ride never leaves the park, however we do ride out and back on every trail.

After the ride, we will be doing a little trail work on the Lucky Dog Trail.  All tool aid equipment will be provided.

Feel free to bring a cooler for post day refreshment.

Please feel free to invite your friends and folks who do not ride are more then welcome to join in on trail work and post day refreshments! (Like Gina)