Robin Ames memorial T-shirts

Marc Glass

Mar 30, 2021, 4:43:57 PM3/30/21
to monbi...@googlegroups.com
Folks
As many of you know, just over a year ago our community lost Robin Ames while he was doing something excellent, riding his bike. A t-shirt has been designed in his memory and is available for you to order if you would like.

This is short notice as orders are due by this Friday, April 2, 2021. Read below for all the details.
From Robin's wife Karrah:

“At Robin’s celebration of life service, there was a sign-up to purchase a forthcoming t-shirt that memorialized Robin. Rob loved and rocked a good t-shirt, so a tribute to him in this way was fitting. Thanks to the amazing artistic talents of Gabe DeWitt and Jamie Lester, that t-shirt has become a reality. It encapsulates so much of Rob’s life and pursuits and our life together in beautiful detail. We will wear it proudly, and I encourage those of you who have already purchased one or wish to purchase one, to wear yours while doing something that celebrates the essence and spirit of Robin. He would love that. For anyone wishing to purchase a shirt, please pm me as we will be placing a large order soon. Thanks again Gabe and Jamie for lending your talent to honor Rob as well as Jeff Noah and Ryan Stocking for overseeing this project. We are forever grateful.”

image.png
To order: by Friday, April 2nd, send an email to Karrah at smitt...@hotmail.com. Checks made out to Karrah Ames can be dropped at Pathfinder (235 High Street) OR you may pay via Pay Pal at smitt...@hotmail.com.

These shirts are unisex and are available in toddler, youth sizes and adult S-XXL
Shirts are blue and are $15 for local pick up at Pathfinder). Pathfinder can accept checks made to Karrah Ames for payment, but cannot process credit cards. If using Pay Pal and planning to pick up from Pathfinder, be sure to bring your payment documentation so the folks there don't have to fuss around.

Thanks,
Marc